Wednesday 19 January 2011

Things To Do

  • Finish Nether room
  • Finalise corners of Emergency exit so boat can travel round easily
  • Make stop off points for elevator so there's no drowning on the way down.
  • Build glass dome & find use for.
I was going to add gather a shit load of sand for sandstone/the glass dome., but I have already done that. The result being, I have now finished sandstoning my corridor - looks nice! And, as I still have tonnes of wood where chopped down a couple and insta-tree'd them, I also build a dock for boats - something that had been on my mind for a while. Went travelling by boat and found a load of clay, so instead of bricks which is a major resource hog, Inow have a good couple of stacks of clay blocks. I also got me a fishing rod, so I can go fishing on the way. Although I already have about 15 cooked fish now. My bedroom food chest in the on-suite kitchen is filling up nicely! I have 9 bread, so much wheat now my farm is back for more of that, plenty of sugar for cake, cake, 3 - 4 cooked meat, 15 cooked fish, eggs and plenty of mushrooms still for mushroom stew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts