Saturday 22 January 2011

Day #2

I ended up getting quite alot done on day two, building a small farm on what I now call "level #1", making a better stairway down and fixing that area overlooked by the room with a strange view. I also completely glassed over the top like I thought I might do.



Version #1, took a lot of sand and a lot of glass but completely worth it. Whilst I was working on it there were skeletons below who came up but baked from the sunlight, even through the glass. No one can get it now, with added double doors too.

Version #2
I also made a small farm, something I had an idea for so I would be self sufficient with food as well for when I encounter Mobs. Had to get a shit load of dirt to make it two blocks deep of pure dirt and a temporary infinite water outside so it would work, but they grow steadily. Already have had to make a food chest.

Better picture of that are I floored out, now with a glass window to look over the now much improved floor below. (level #2?):


A much better cleaned up area, not sure what I will use this for.
Some work still needs going on down there, but as I keep going to "down below" with all the lava pools I will keep improving things, such as the stairs down now:



And of course "Lava Way":


I did have one accident with mobs however, I was trapped between two skeletons behind me and a zombie in front, with lava below as the only run option. I wasn't about to voluntarily jump into lava, so I fought best I could but got fried. Lost a lot of coal, my sword, but all replaceable. Still cheesed me off for a while though.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts