Saturday 8 January 2011

Art Gallery Exhibition: Now Open

Well, I finished off the floors, I think it took at least half-a-dozen stacks of wood and then even more for the frames for the paintings. Even before the paintings went up, the area looks completely transformed to how it did. No more mismatched material walls of Stone, dirt and gravel, it looks amazing when compared to how it used to look a - messy  (But lofty) cavern. I'm kicking myself that I never took before shots though, before I did the walls. Organising and putting up the paintings was fun, every time I go into the Art Gallery now I have to stop at the top of the stairs and just look around to take in how different it is now compared to how it used to be. This was one of the more fun areas to do.









And yes, I am hardly carrying anything on when I took these because I had to re-think my storage area, but more on that in a few posts time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts