Saturday 29 January 2011

Day 6: I Raped My Shoreline!

I've pretty much finished levelling around lava pools now, managed to find some more diamonds, enough for a pick and a sword after losing the previous. Time to start with "Pretty-ing it up", beginning with the "Nice Area". I settled on Sandstone, but to do this I would need sand, lots of sand. There is a shore, it's a bit of a walk away but there's plenty of shore to be had. It took two trips, but I transformed the walls of the "Nice Area" and raped my shore in process. That shore is completely ground level now as far as sand goes!  Several stacks sounds alot but when you use four of them and only get 64 Sandstone, it really isn't..


As before:



And..


Currently:



It's coming along. I still need to put glass up in that viewing area (And finish of the last two walls with Sandstone), and then I can try and decide what floor to put in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts