Friday 14 May 2021

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've been doing much more smaller things in the meantime. Such as adding more lamposts within the perimeter - mainly round the back and also brightening up this drab foyer out the back of the science lab reception:


To this:



I've also been finally adding more details to the plain dark oak roofs of the horse/donkey barn and sheep farm. This also included pulling down the circular back of said horse/donkey barn as detailing that was a bit of a nightmare, so I've opted for a circular back wall rather than circular walls like picture two here.



Although I'm not one for challenges:


I wasn't going to bother but I like to farm a lot of the nether trees for the shroom light which I'm using to replace ceiling glowstone inside the home. I just find it so much nicer than the rough texture of the glowstone and looks so much nicer.

On the bigger front I did also rip down the top and all of the back of the church roof. This is because I re-did the roof in nov/dec 2019 but still had the log roof arches inside supporting it from the 2015 roof. After removing the log roof trusses I noticed towards the back how things didn't line up and were very unsymetrical to the point of jarring. Thus, this is why I redid half of the roof for a better inside look. I also replaced the stone on the roof with some nice smooth sandstone.

Before:


After:






More updates to follow I shall end with this image taken today:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts