Tuesday 21 June 2011

Obvious Fill Post is Obvious

Didn't do much on the Sunday, didn't feel like working on my Multi-player house on my single Player world2, but did finish the second watch-tower. Streamed for a bit too at Justin/tv (/leangreen76). It's not very interesting but it shows the work on the second watch tower, as well as yet another tour of the homestead.


So to fill the post out, here's an update on that INVedit special project:






As you can see, I haven't done much lately, although I have started filling the grounds with little templates of houses. Already in that little section it's a bit of a maze at ground level! I did make a separate texture pack for it in painterly, but there's a few flaws I need to iron out. The plots were randomly laid, either square or rectangle or one or the other with stick out sections. It was all done randomly, no plans.



As for my main world, World2, the only thing I've really done is extend the farm slightly length ways. After posting this I'll see if there's space to make it wider too. Still not sure about the man made dungeon at the back of my storage room. Keep it or lose it? It's good for nerfing skeletons and zombies.. If I don't keep it though I can't think what to tun it into? Another mine? It was originally a cave of sorts.

That's all I really have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts