Monday 27 June 2011

Millenaire Madness!

I'm seriously worried about how addicted to the Minecraft Millenaire I am!


It's like a compulsion, I can't stop trading stuff to make the village grow bigger and bigger. Unfortunately, right now I'm at a stage where they need 500+ cobblestone, and I can get it that's no problem. The problem is, when I get the 5/6 stacks I need I usually end up around lava and die. I never learn. I know I should go back, but I keep going just to get a little bit more, die and lose the whole lot. Here's some pictures of my NPC village:







One of the reasons I'm worried, is that I'm getting too distracted by it from my main world, although having said that I have also been steadily working on my pub/tavern, especially last night:



It's slowly taking shape, although the bar is missing at the moment. I'm having to raid my tree farm constantly, so I'm in a pattern of: chop all trees down, wait for them to regrow, repeat. I ended up changing the clay border to logs, (As it originally was.) Will keep working on it to relieve the boredom, as I'm not very well at the moment.






1 comment:

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts