Friday 10 June 2011

Gallery & Library Update

This will be a short post, but I was determined to post something, if only to post. I was looking at May's entries and 8 posts out of 31 days is bad, so I'm on a quest! A quest to post more entries into this blog this month!


First things first, I'm updating the gallery for this world at the Message Board. I've already taking the screenshots, places outside that have the new lightstone lampposts, rooms inside that need new pictures (Front room, bedroom, not the art gallery) etc. As well as adding a few new screenshots now I have the fly mod from SInglePlayerCommands. So I've taken the screenshots, I just have to upload them to Photobucket so I can updated the gallery. I might do that today as I have the time. (I'm on a week of work and have been all week, but I went to Brighton for the day yesterday.)


And it wouldn't be a post if I didn't have at least one screenshot, so here is an update on the library as I have actually stopped been lazy and continued the upgrade from a mini library to a small/medium one.



Along the walls are almost done! Place-marks have have been put down for the middle shelves too. I don't know if I'll need those torches on the floor, but it was a temporary measure as skeletons were spawning in my library! *Frown-face*

That's about all I have for today I'm gonna try and get the gallery uploaded & updated today.

peeeeeaaaaccccceeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts