Thursday 23 June 2011

Just Workin' On Me MP House..

It's only yesterday and today I've been working on my shrine to my old Multi-player house, and it's taking a lot of trees to make! I replant all the ones I chop down and all the saplings, so now there are twice as many trees in the area fortunately. Which makes this easier. On the inside I made an improvement that was never in the original version - a walk-in closet to hide the double chest of stuff.  I spent a Minecraft day also digging the rest of the moat and filling it with water too. I'll need a lot more sand though for the glass roof. (Which I started layering up this morning.)





I added the side water features as per the original, and just got it done before sunset so I could take this screenshot!







New Home for 1.7

To freshen this blog up, I am officially announcing that when 1.7 does come out, I will be starting a new world for it. It does not mean I will give up on this world, no doubt I will still tinker with it. However, as this is an old Alpha world and the world generation has changed, not to mention the new lighting scheme coming up, it's time to start anew. This will be so I can get animals spawning near me and not disappearing nearer long grass and all the later mechanics since 1.5.I already have a seed lined up, and have had a good look around, but I will re-seed it after 1.7. Usually I have to go through endless seeds to find something I like, but I was lucky enough to get a good one first time, due to what I typed into the seed generator. It literally is an "incredible" area!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts