Thursday 15 December 2011

Why Does This Keep Happening To me!



I tried to back up from the creeper, but he exploded early. it's probably due to the Glowstone being embedded that there's not enough light. Guess I need a new front entrance.. It didn't end there though! Further up I was confronted with a Creeper AND a spider jockey as I ascended up the ladder.



I fell back down the ladder in a bid to escape, but the Creeper must have exploded, spider jockey survived though. The funny thing is, as I slid down the ladder the skeleton tried to shoot me and killed his spider! Cold. All the above has been fixed now though, and with hanging Glowstone, I'm also doing the same in the apartments so no more mobs spawn.

In other news something wonderful popped up in front of the front of the mountain home!:


Christmas tree! of sorts.. Okay, it didn't just pop up I did plant it after a fail tree I "Made" with logs and leave blocks didn't work out. had to alter the top to hide the dirt block where the "star" is. (Actually a yellow flower, but shaped as a star for the Xmas texture pack.) I made one inside however, with presents!:


Presents that may or may not be slowly ticking away! let's just hope nothing sets them off.. (BOOM!)


To do: 

*Finish ceilings (Upgrade Minecraft for wool-re-gen).
*Add sinks/or showers for all bathrooms. (Needs to find more Iron.
*Continue to get more Glowstone to make the apartments more safe and mob free..
*Landscape back of apartments more outside.
*Find more gold for boosters for Minecart tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts