Tuesday 6 December 2011

Christmas Coming Early! Sort of.


Christmas has come early in my World2 of Minecraftia! Or at least I'm currently using the Christmas version of my painterly pack and just turned all the grass into crunchy snow. XD. The has got me thinking about the release of this world however.

Originally I was going to wait for the 10th follower before releasing it as a thank-you for following this blog, but I think I could be waiting a while. So, using this texture pack got me thinking, well why don't I release it at Christmas?! (Although it'll actually be the 23rd), so that's what I'm going to do! A long while ago I already started making a file, which has the save, maps, a couple of Minecraft of resources I use, screenshots with co-ordinates to places etc. Everything I think you'll need, including the painterly texture packs. What will you do with it? Blow it up? extend , build more or change things?

At the moment I still have one ceiling or two ceilings to do in the apartments, which I will try and do (No promises), and I need to make sure every kitchen is okay and to how I like it and install bathrooms in each apartment. On the minor side I may change the slab down to the boardwalk from my house to stonebrick steps and gravel. I also redid the lava down the tower at Mount DOOOooooom(!) but need to fill the new hole at the bottom up with lava so it's ground level. (Hole is a few blocks deep) Not to even mention the minecrart link...

That's all for now, tomorrow will be another post about the AllBases world again as I have steadily been doing more, especially tonight so  BAM(!) straight out with another post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts