Wednesday 30 November 2011

Jimmy NOOOOOOOOOoooooo!


Well that didn't last long.

It was such a stupid and senseless death as well! It was getting dark out side and I was right outside my house trying to get back in, there was a creeper... I managed to doge him and get to the front door but a Skeleton was nearby, I wasn't sure if I got his attention or not though. Then as you can see I did something stupid, I looked out the front door to see if I had got his attention, not even stepping outside and he got me. One hit! One arrow and it was all over!

I had really started to like this place as well! I had just completed the log border for the upper floor which stuck out a bit over the bottom floor and was really looking forward to developing the top. I might recreate this house in one of the worlds, but for now it will only exist as a memory within this blog. :( *tear.

Now however, it's on...


This is literally where I spawned, not ideal - right next to an outdoor lava pool. Instead of wandering for this hardcore world, I instantly wanted to glass over that lava pool and use it as a lava floor for a house! So I've build right on spawn this time, no travelling. it's on this time! Gonna beat my level 12 experience, gonna beat my 335 score! No doing silly risks this time however!

Not gonna be a basement here though! Might have to add an extension, and the farms will definitely have to be outside:





Nice big, long bay windows on either side.


World2
I also lost all the stuff I had on me in World2, it was my own fault though. I took loads of cobblestone to fix the lava stream on Mount DOOOoooooom(!), I knew it was a bad idea from the start... As you can imagine I died, one my a bog who sprouted from nowhere, and pushed me into lava,  then just... lava.. The good thing that came from it though, is that there is a cave just a few yards away from the Church on the other side. I started to dig down in step formation (Having robbed the cave as it is of all it's resources), ...and I fell down a drop.. I survived but I fixed a connection to the stairs, and went exploring, found a few things but continued where the stairs led off, right down to bedrock. Guess I have another mine system!

I did find several diamonds however and some gold! I found the gold first on the way down, but had no iron pick to get it having lost everything earlier. Then I found the diamonds, lots of them (all close together) but again had no iron pick to get them. No matter which way I mined I just could NOT find any iron! Eventually a tunnel off the main route on level 14 led me to some and I was able to recover gold and said Diamond. Even though I lost all I had on me, including lots of cobblestone, (Even though I have many chests more), it felt worthwhile doing that mining with what I came back with - all diamond tools again. been a while.

Ill make a few buckets or use some (If I already have them, probably do), and just bucket off the lava from the top. Now why didn't I just do this in the first place?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts