Monday 14 November 2011

All My Eggs In One Basket

It seems like forever I've been thinking about this post and been meaning to post it, but I just haven't been playing Minecraft as much lately. What the title means however is that, in previous posts I've mentioned other world projects in "Really should finish", so that's what I've decided to do. All the ones I want to work on I have put back, in my main saves folder. So I will be working on:


World#2



Even though it turns out I didn't actually need it, I went through the Nether to the other side of the world where the snow biome is and collected snow as I can no longer make Snow Golems. (Run out of pumpkins and it's an old Alpha world I've traveled lots on, so finding any would be extremely hard.) During my visit through the Nether I also used the F6 camera key, accidently left in pre-release 5, to get alot of Glowstone again! I came back with about 2 & 1/2 stacks. I've used this to light up the inside of the apartment blocks better, already I've got just under one stack left already...

I also finished the kitchens in the apartments, the ceilings are still taking there time due to getting wool - might have to kill some in my farm and breed more. Added to that I finally built a little brick wall to the left of the ground floor outside with a door as means of a private access to the gardens out the back. (To which I made a raised creeper face and covered it with wildgrass, may be changed to lime wool blocks?)

Other news includes a minecart system, going from the outside of my home, across the sea (Parrallel to the cobble bridge), then panning right by the church across the low mountains to Mount DOOOOooooom(!) and then across more water eventually to my Multiplayer house, shrine. This will take alot of Iron however, and as it's legit could take a while. So far I've got as far as the church. Ironically not long before pre-release 6 Single Player Commands came out for pre-release 5, so good to have waypoints back for a while. Point is, whilst re-doing the waypoints, I found about 12 pumpkins in a chest in my multiplayer house! Typical! Maybe I should create a show building somewhere just to house the snow golems - as a snow factory?


World#3
Seed: -8699413280684753954

As you can see, I chopped all the trees around the inside of the fence down as, at the time, the glass panes connected to leave blocks. (now fixed). This is the first recent picture I've taken of the place. The Storage area now resembles the same type design as in World#2, and all main windows with glass blocks have been converted into glass panes. The toilet now has a cauldron basin, but right now there is a natural stair case down by the shower that runs from outside, I am trying to get the grass to grow to the underneath of the storage area. It was a natural pool of water but will become the new mushroom farm, once the grass grows. over it completely.



Allbases World
(Seed: 1444376966):


Been doing alot to this one lately. I have almost completely changed the floor now to clay, just a little short on clay now, and built a stairway going up to the next level! Looks like it will be a two-story house after all! The bottom floor being an open kitchen & living room, upstairs, bedroom with on-suite bathroom? You'll also notice I've started putting a ceiling up already to protect from the elements:




I also added a layer of dirt underneath the clay where there was nothing - all the way to the sea floor, using SPC (just before pre-release 6 came out). So now if I was to take up any part of the floor, at least there's a layer of dirt underneath and I won't fall into the ocean. I also started a small farm.


Right now the objective is to complete the wheat farm and mainly, to hunt for wool during the day to finish the ceiling. Then I can carry on upstairs.



And finally, my StongHolm world (pre-release 4)
Seed: -2078626567


Not too much to report here so far. After losing all that blaze powder, I am on a quest to the nether again. I need about 9 blaze powder and 9 Ender pearls for the last Eyes of Ender and my great quest to The End. So far I have 4 blaze powder and just One Ender pearl. Especially now as we have 1.9 pre-release 6 and a proper end with slaying an Ender dragon and end credits. And like everything it'll be legit. I could just go into creative and do it, but it'll be more rewarding for me to do it legit. After I do this I will concentrate in turning the stronghold into a strong- home..

With all this to do, I hope this is me getting back on track with posting. Especially with worlds I want to finish.

And hey, if I get another person who follows this blog, making an even 10, I'l release my old world - World#2 as a download at last! (In whatever state it's in at the time.)

Something to keep in mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts