Thursday 17 November 2011

Amendment

I accidentally left one world out of the list in last post, the 1.9.5 world in the side of the mountain that I started. 


This post will actually come late, as, I went on the world - just to take a few screen-shots, and ended up continuing to look for wool, exploring, and building the new location for the farms. (Or rather digging out the areas.) If you look out the exterior shot in this first picture, around by the bamboo/reeds, you can just see the glass panes towards the bottom of the mountain near the water:






This long rectangular room is the new home for my wheat farm instead of on top of the mountain. On the other side of the wheat farm, inside, is a small room for cultivating mushrooms. Still haven't worked out the perfect lighting/non-lighting setting for red mushrooms. And yes, I did add that balcony! Still early days for this place though.


Here are the rest of the less interesting shots:






One of the views from the balcony:




In my StrongHolm world, I finally went back to the nether and successfully got the last 9 blaze powder I need to make the eyes of Ender, I actually got 10 blaze dust. Now I just need the Ender pearls, and so far I already have 4 out of the 9 left I need! Just 5 to go! Then I can go to the End legit! (Once I make sure I have plenty of food, armour, health, arrows etc.) I will probablyi go Enderman hunting tonight after this post now I think about it!

So, until the end! *Insert funny Enderman noise*





No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts