Thursday 24 November 2011

100!

Although not THE 100th post, it is the 100th post for 2011 so as a little thank-you to those who are following this blog, I created a little permanent fixture on my old main world as a thank-you!:




StrongHolm
I've decided what I might do with this:


Just behind the cobblestone boarder lining the stairs I might build walls up by creating stonebrick, nice solid flat stone-brick walls, so you wouldn't know it was a cave. It'll just look like a further extension, getting the cobble will be fine as I even out the walls, it's just having enough coal to turn it all into stone... It'd should look really nice though.

That's all I really have to posted, I just wanted to thank the followers of this blog as I hit the 100th post of 2011.

Also Happy Thanksgiving to those in the U.S.!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts