Saturday 19 November 2011

NOT The End?

Well, I got my Ender pearls! (On StrongHolm.) The first one I got easily, the second was an accident - I was fighting of four/five mobs coming after me and outta nowhere a ninja Enderman jumped me! I just survived all the mobs and killed the Enderman, getting my second Ender pearl. After getting the third and fourth it was a while before getting the last one. At Last though, I had enough Ender pearls to make the last 9 Eyes of Ender I needed for opening the portal to the End.


Making the eyes of  Ender...





And!...

Nothing, nada. It didn't light WTF? What gives?!! I wondered if it was because I already had three in there, and whether I had to put them all in at once? Very disappointed, I don't get what happened, or rather - didn't. The trouble with this theory is, I then went to find a stronghold in my creative test world, and the portal already had an eye in there, when I filled the rest of slots, it lit.. Can you not go to The End in survival? Anyhow, I went to the End and killed the Ender-dragon, but it wasn't as satisfying as it would have been on survival. Here are my pics anyway:











I didn't transport to the middle of nowhere though, I awoke in my bead of a 1:1 scale house I built on that testing world. I guess now it's time to get as many materials as possible and start fixing up the stronghold. I've already began by fixing up the library which only had a partial floor due to creating on uneven ground. Am putting in a nice wooden floor. As for the story after the credits - it's okay, nicely written but other than that I don't really have any feelings either way.


Minecraft 1.0 - Official release.
Since last night, obviously Minecon is currently taking place and 1.0 has been released! I expect your wondering if I'm going to make a brand new world? No? Oh Well.  (j/k, j/k) Well I have, but I don't have any current plans for it, right now I want to concentrate on all those other worlds I posted about first. I've got a new one if I should wish to start one though, just chilling at an NPC village there at the moment.

For now I will continue to modify the Stronghold in my StrongHolm world, modernizing the house on World#3, continuing the apartments on my last main world. World#2 and the Allbases world.

If anyone has any thoughts or ideas on what went wrong with My End portal, please let me know by commenting below! Thanks.

1 comment:

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts