Saturday 26 November 2011

A Crazy Night!

I ended up spending more time on my world: AllBases last night and went exploring in another different direction I'd not been too. Came across plenty of sheep, so gathered even more wool for the ceiling and even managed to find some clay under the water on this particular shoreline. I ended up dying at the hands of a dozen mobs though. I headed in the general direction I went, sprinting a bit to try and recover my stuff and just when I thought I'd never find it again, I saw my stuff. I just managed to save it. Also in the evening, I put a log border along the top of the outline of the house, in-line with the wool ceiling. for a border between the bottom and top floor, and extended the last window out by 1 block like I had the others..


I also came across these guys!:




I had about 22 bones by then, although there was one dog who naturally had to take at least a dozen bones to tame!

Also this is after the devastation outside, There were quite a few creeps about who I was unlucky with. There was no damage to the house as such, just a couple of missing log and clay blocks but it was mainly to the ground just outside. In particular to the narrow grassy ledge just outside the front doors there, so I had to go shoveling to dirt to be able to get back into my house again! There was also damage to the stone stairs coming up the mountain.


I've been exploring again in the last hour and managed to get even more clay and wool, just under 2 stacks of clay blobs. So I finally finished the floor! Even though I've changed the floor at the kitchen end to sandstone. Almost, almost finished the wool ceiling too. So yeah, i started installing a kitchen just now and things are really starting to change inside instead of a big empty shell:





Just before I stopped to write this post, I began laying the wooden floor upstairs to prepare for the next level! There's only about 2 - 3 rows of wool left for the ceiling to do. I think eventually I will move the farm and make it more safe from mobs and animals. I need storage space as well, but as it's on an elevated ridge that's empty underneath I can't exactly have a "basement" as such. Maybe it'll have to go in a loft?



Looks like I'll be doing this for a while tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts