Friday 30 September 2011

MOAR Chickens, MOAR cows please!

So last night came 1.9 pre release version 2, and with it came breeding. I turned my two sheep into three, and three pigs into five, and then something very strange happened...


I was out looking for a pair of chickens and a pair of cows, to take back to the farm pens, when a pig started following me! I instantly thought it was one of mine from the pen, but wasn't sure if bred animals even spawned near you? So I led it all the way back to the pig pen, only to find none were missing and my five pigs were still there. This was a brand new pig following me! Now I have six pigs. It wasn't until this morning, by accident, I found that if you have wheat in your hand - a pig/cow/chicken in the wild will instantly follow you. I am currently trying to find a cow and chicken to lead back to the pens. I had a chicken but by the time I found him night was falling, and he fell prey to two creepers - much like myself.


The quest continues!


I was also watching some of the videos for 1.9 pre-release part 2 on Youtube, made by various video game commentators I'm subscribed too.  Not only is the panning camera back with F8, but now, if you tap F5 twice, it goes from thrird person mode to being able to see your face in this mode - at last! So here is a picture of my by the entrance of my home:



I'm not sure about the bottles for the future potions that will be enabled, it will depend on what you can do with them, I'll reserve judgement until the actual potions arrive. it would be good if you could actually "place" bottles, especially for decorative purposes or pubs/taverns.

I need to go get more sand and more snow again. I'm not sure what happened to my snow Golem. He was trapped in the reception floor but died somehow. There were some skeletons outside the hotel but accidentally hit each other and started fighting.  Can't see how they could kill the snow Golem as he's sealed in behind walls and glass, unless he glitched and went through the door! or they shot through the door? Who knows. I built the scaffolding for the fifth and sixth floor.

Might also have to extend the reception somewhat so there's a back entrance to the future pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts