Sunday 25 September 2011

Stagnation + 1.9

I keep putting off this post, it's been... days since I've been meaning to post it.


I've been struggling and struggling to find a new 1.8 world for a "base". I found one place, but the area of just woods didn't really do anything for me. The land around has to be "special" for me to build anything - a base, a house, anything, for me to want to build. I am enjoying adventuring too. So far though I have gone through six 1.8 worlds. I did find this one area for possibly starting a new "Home in the side of a mountain II":





at the top of the stream/waterfall:


 Don't know if I'll keep it though. I just can't find an area that really makes me want to start building. I'm off doing a lot of adventuring, and that's fine, but can only last so long. So Far, I've found some interesting things:

(the first four pics are the same area, on another world)






And in another world:


That's almost a perfect circle! In Minecraft, where everything is square and blocky!


I had just got SPC for 1.8.1 and the next day I get home from work and BALLS - i.9 pre-release is out!

The Nether on creative:


That alone almost makes me want to go live in the Nether! I'd have to live on a diet of Mushroom soup, but whatcha gonna do?!

In my last main world, world2, I went to the snow biome and tried the snow golems, once, where the snow just lay on the hills:


Became covered in snow!:



I do like Snow Golems. The NPC's in the villages are just... weird. I trapped one in glass panes, but eventually felt bad and let him go. I wonder if the one NPC that had a different (straight) jacket in white, was some sort of scientist?! As of right now they seem pretty derpy and can't open doors for themselves. They have got there arms in a straight jacket though, so that might explain things..

So yeah, I am struggling for motivation to build, updates are gonna be slow. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts