Sunday 18 September 2011

PROGRESS

Not much to post, but I thought I'd share some screen-shots of the progress of my "Base", as it will be. The day before yesterday it looked something like this:



Cut to today and it looks like these, in a series of pictures whilst I worked:






As you can see, I've still got a lot of flattening out to do, but already it's 9 - 10 blocks high. I'm not sure if this is going to be the main building, or just an outer wall yet. I think if it's the latter however, the base would be pretty small, which makes me want to build another wall around it. That wall will be the three block thick wall which will eventually have obsidian in the center to strengthen it. (Which will take a long time as it's legit!) There are also more torches around the perimeter inside, every four spaces.

I also went travelling again, so - it's time for the random wondrous landscape pic of the blog time!:


I love that flat bit sticking out just of center towards the right. It'd be cool to build something there, right on the edge!

I died a few times on my travels, lost what food I had (main reason for dying afterwards), and some sand and wool I had gathered. Came across an NPC village, not too far away from me, just across the ocean. It is however, a really small one and I had to excavate to get inside one building where the land is uneven and the gravel paths had fallen down.



I've only just got back from there, died on the way from lack of food to fill up my hunger bar. Got lost on the way back and found two side by side ravines! Not very good ones though. So at least I got back to spawn, even if it was once again without anything..

Back to building the base...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts