Sunday 29 January 2012

Limited Time: World#2 D/L!

It's out! Unfortunately with Planet Minecraft's file size upload I couldn't submit it there in the end so I've had to upload it to Mediafire, which being a free account means it's only available for 30 days, so get it whilst you can! I shall also include a link to this post for that period, whilst other blog posts are made.

I didn't have time to update the library in the end so, if you want to modernize it it will be up to you! Included are the maps, made using Minutor (Not included), screen-shots with co-ordinates to the main places and the original Nether (DIM folder) that I had until 1.0. To keep the files size down I couldn't include the mods, texture packs or resources, But as a separate download to can get the painterly packs, so here they are, for 30 days only.












Here it is!:


Enjoy! Please be sure to give me any feedback on what you think, and finally experience World#2 yourself, started in Alpha 1.1.1_02 in September 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts