Thursday 5 January 2012

Build, Build,Build!





Short post. Literally right after I posted yesterday's entry I ended up going on a massive building spree of the upstairs! When we last left it yesterday it looked like this, waiting to be done.






Now the small house is about to get... LARGE!


Up the top of the top of the stairs is now a small lobby area for the entrances to the bathroom (Right door) and bedroom (left door):


The massive bedroom!:




Not that I'd do it(?), but I could probably squeeze three small bedrooms in this space or two large ones! Even the bathroom, which I could make even bigger, was increased from it's tiny size, and that is still a nice sized bathroom.



In the last picture, what I'll do is probably have the sink in that corner just before the tall window, and the toilet & bath on that wall where the door is. Where I stand will most likely be the shower. With that in mind it's plenty big enough room as it is - to fit all that. In the bedroom, they'll definitely be a big king size bed!


1 comment:

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts