Wednesday 3 November 2010

World #2


This used to be lava at the front with a waterfall round the back on the other side of the mountain, unfortunately there was a little accident.. See that dug in hole at the top of the stream? I was going to make an extra room there but accidently altered the flow of the lava. Before I knew it, it was twice as wide and engulfed my front door. I had to cobble stone it off to get to it, then mine the cobblestone to eventually reduce the width of the lava again. One good thing is I got to re-imagine and re-landscape the from there. The steps are now proper, the picket fences are new, the flowers now go all the way down as shown and the front door - instead of glass on just one side (Cobblestone above the door and to it's right) there is now glass all around the front door. May convert this back to lava.


Other side of the mountain:




The bridge is new and the stream under the bridge is now alot deeper to trap mobs. As you can see to the left I extended a wall in a fort-esq style and if you look to the left you can see a glass room even higher up at the top. A viewing room inside let's you see through the waterfall, all rooms are interlinked. The fort area is just a room for growing trees at the moment.


The secluded fort and a better view of the small room up top with a second furnace.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts