Wednesday 10 November 2010

A Loss, A hole, a rediscovered country!

Just as I had begun getting my watchtower high, disaster struck this morning - I lost my world with my fort. And why? All because I got up and accidently kneed my reset button on my PC tower. Maybe that's what happened last time? I have since relocated my tower out of knees way. All is not lost however! As I tried the recovery trick, then used the Cartograph and found I was right by it (Litterally , If I had just turned around.) The only problem is there was a big hole in one side of the outer wall now, leading to a deep drop into water. I've since filled in the hole, or at least the initial surface but need to rebuilt one of my outer walls and ditto for thone wall of my main tower, The new watch tower was unaffected.




Pheonix from the ashes.
As I was successful in recovering my world this time, I still hoped it wasn't too late for my lost world #2, although something told me it would be. However, I did the same trick using cartograph and have found my world #2! Only trouble it's it's a bloody long walk! For the last few hours I've been making my way back, getting lost at times, confused, but have made tools to make torches as beacons on cartograph to find my way. What kind of state my world '#2 will be in when i get there will be a mystery.


This is how it is:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts