Friday 5 November 2010

A Whole New World!

A wonderful new adventure!.... But enough of the Disney crap. I started a new world, quite nice, by the sea and surrounded by sand, but decent mines behind the dirt/sand mountain behind my new house. I got this idea to build a wooden house, but out of logs not refined wood, and a dock. Bit stuck on what else to do with it now though. The dirt extension to the side houses a little farm, already I've gained substantial wheat and loaves of bread from it. There's also a huge never-ending mine under my house, shit loads of iron ore., it's an epic mine.





Latest pictures, taken just now, showing the improvements since the initial photos:



Just need to decorate inside some more now. I have also started my big ass fort on another map, not done much, outer wall only 3 cobblestone blocks high due to mob attacks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts