Monday 22 November 2010

Bigger walls, desperate for ideas

This will be a really short one today. All I've done is work on the old fort I started on world #5, but even know I'm getting kinda fed up of it. Maybe when I make the inside more nicer, I dunno...  I raised the walls from 5 blocks height to 10, now quite tall, time to make the towers bigger . Though I'd make the towers bigger, at least 2 more stories each, than build underground. Not sure yet.


REALLY running out of ideas for my world #2 that I've posted about the most. I've stuck a few floor lights (Torches under a glass block) by the sides of the board-walk outside but am vastly running out if ideas now I've made a lot of exterior walls matching with only 2 material instead of being made up of three (Stone, cobble and dirt.) Added lights to the natural dirt wall of the mountain opposite the inner fort as a fair few zombies spawned there, looks really pretty now with all the lights. Still need more lightstone for the bottom of the fountain at night. NEED IDEAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts