Wednesday 24 November 2010

Texture Pack

Finally done it. The original one I wanted to use I couldn't get to work , so I tried this very nice HD set which even had a video on how to install it for simple people like me. I've always been in two minds about texture packs, part of what Minecraft is, is the simple blocky graphics, and part of me thought it be taking that way by using it. So i've been on the fence for months. The one I've used is a very popular one, and even after installing it, I opened up world #1 with the sky-bridges incase. (In case it went wrong, will go wrong or had corrupted the save files.


Wow, I am blown away! I was disorientated at first as to where I was because the new textures make it look so nice. I realised I was in my cobble tower, and the cobblestone look a-mazing, so hoped it over the now even more beautiful cobble sky-bridge to the wooden hut as I was dying to see how the wood blocks looked. I wasn't disappointed. So I opened up world #2 which this blog has mostly been about and it looks a-mazing. The only minor things that could be better are the cobble half-slabs and the gravel, but can be lived with as everything looks simply stunning! The glass much easier to see through, the dirt - layered.


So here are the new pictures!:



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts