Thursday 11 August 2011

MAZEception!

So yesterday I went on Minecraft, not sure what I was really going to do in my main world, but I ended up doing alot of work on the maze! With my tree farm so near, it wasn't a chore to get all the wood and leaves. I've still got a small corner to finish, but it was really, really fun to make! Especially, not just making traps, IE dead ends, but traps within a trap. The only thing I can't figure is lighting, It might give away the dead ends and I can't put torches on the leaves blocks. Might do something with Glowstone, but not sure yet. Here's how it looks now:



It also has some nice log seating in the center.

I forgot to mention that in my mass re-urbanization, I made a doorbell for my front doors. I still suck with Redstone, but I followed a video bit by bit by pausing, and it works. It also inadvertently opens the right side of my front door! I tried to wire it up so it opened both doors but couldn't. This led to me changing the double front doors to a single front door. After playing around with what looked good around the front door - glass, brick, brick behind glass, alot of it just didn't look right. Settled on this:


It meant changing the two-width path to a single width. I also went to my "pines" way-point and went to find a new cave, nice modern chunk found Lapis, and enough diamond for a diamond - sword, pick-axe and spade, but not enough for an axe. This morning I made certain doors inside double for the doggies to wander around the house with me, certain areas are off limits though - down to the lava pools, the storage area and library.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts