Thursday 18 August 2011

End of the road (Until 1.8)

Not long until 1.8 now, and I haven't got much to post. I've also been preparing for the ninth anniversary of my Transformers Message Board, so that has taken a lot of my time too. (In between Portal2 and Magika!)


I finished the Nether tunnel bridge, I just need to light the rest of it which will take a LOT of flint and steel. I have the Iron, loads of it, But I'm out on flint. So that's two/three end-of-August objectives practically done.



Also, when I filled-in my water elevator in, I said I could fit another room there, but wasn't sure what. After digging out the room, I left it empty for a while, boarded up with cobblestone. Today however, I went to improve my mushroom farm when I got an idea, moving it from just down the stairs from the portal room up to this room, much more space. At the moment I'm growing grass in there to see if they grow quicker on grassy land than on stone (in the old one.)

I also have been cave exploring, died - lost all my diamond tools, used my last six remaining diamonds, died again. The last time it was in a cave at some location from my "pines" waypoint. I was highly annoyed the last time because I had goodies from a dungeon and had just found another - a skeleton dungeon. WHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY!!! WHY didn't I set a new waypoint there like I said I was going to do ten minutes before! I always do this! I end up wandering "just a little further". Even as I was on the corner of the skelly dungeon about to storm it, I knew I should set the way-point, but I didn't. I've spent hours trying to find that cave again, but can't find it for the life of me. In the end I went to the new mines, just behind the walls of my storage area. Got all my diamond tools back and have 10 diamonds spare as of this time. I have also been trying to find as much as Gold as possible to finally get this done:


Still need a LOT of gold, around 17 blocks, over two stacks of gold.

I can't see there being many more posts until 1.8 now, there's not much more I can feel I can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts