Tuesday 12 July 2011

Night of The Living Mobs

In level #3 of World 1, in what was going to be the original bedroom, I have begun the farms, or at least one of them. The rest of where I demolished needs work. I filled the floor you see from the viewing area with dirt, made a small controlled explosion, (This went very wrong at first and one block destroyed most of the floor), filled the floor - again and made a pond surrounded by reeds. I've also paved the floor all the way up to the door to the entrance of the "Nice area" on level #3, and patched the wall replacing any dirt, cobble or gravel with smooth stone to match the rest.


I should also mention I made a separate painterly pack for this world. (But kept certain attributes like the look of sandstone and half-steps.) At this point when searching my .minecraft folder for the relevant screen-shots, I realized I've lost my entire screen-shots folder! I tried to re-install Millienaire, but it failed, so I deleted the entire folder, I moved saves over, texture packs, statistics but I've forgot screen-shots. All those pictures - gone! NoooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo...








Above also shows the new domed roof and hedged fencing. I say domed, it's more square.. Also, squids spawned in my small farm! So I decided to relocate it and turn the farm on level #1 into a squid pen. Due to the relocation I have turned the temporary home on level #1 more into a small storage shed, this is why it looks different along there.

Anyway this reed farm, I tried to grown grass down to it, and left my computer on overnight. In the morning dozens and i mean dozens upon dozens of mobs had spawned in the holes behind the walls! It is underground after all so there are a lot of holes behind walls! I collected about a stack of bones, maybe more. However, Instead of putting them away, I grabbed some cobble and went to fill in some of these holes. Some went so far down that, when I died, I had no way of knowing exactly where I was just then. I lost my diamond tools and many, many stacks of cobblestone. I was a little bummed but pushed on with re-flooring the corridor to level 3 as mentioned above.

That's all that's really happened recently, I've been keeping an eye on the STEAM sales and have brought a good few things so have been playing those. Hopefully I'll have something more interesting to post next time. :-/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts