Friday 15 July 2011

Deadlines

Haven't been doing much except decorating the inside of my multiplayer house shrine and then digging out a basement underneath it like the original. Not much really. I have decided to set myself a deadline however.


With the 1.8 update not coming out until late August, some rumors saying September, I set myself some deadlines to do by the end of then. By the end of August, I intent to:



  • Finish the library upgrade
  • Finish the nether-bridge
  • and finish the Multiplayer house shrine
I didn't add - finish Mount DOOOOoooom, as that's a big project. IF the adventure update is not until September, at least I'll have those things done by then ready for 1.8. Which I cannot wait for! Grrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts