Tuesday 1 May 2012

Kingdoms RAGE QUIT!

Admittedly, until this post I haven't touched my Kingdom (Kingdom of Animus) as I had a bit of a "Rage quit" moment.


I was out wandering, exploring further when I thought I had come across another wrecked village, I had not. It was the bad guys, the bad guys who burned down the first village.  At least I know where they're hiding out now. being unprepared with both weapons and no armor I died trying to escape. What made it worse, was that all my things were now there, so every time I went to get them I'd get hammered by the bad guys. Even when I tried to leg it there, grab my stuff and run off - I'd die in the escape. Added to which I had no bed in my kingdom so I kept spawning at the old kingdom and had to run across to my kingdom and then further to retrieve the items. I lost everything - money, tools, cobblestone.. That put me of kingdoms for a while.


I've picked it up today and I've almost got, if not all, of the wood needed and am working on the cobble but one other problem has come to fruition.. My builder for the town, with the goggles on his head - let's call him Jeff, (I don't know why, he just looks like a Jeff) is gone! Jeff is gone! Nowhere to be seen! I have got noone to give my cobblestone and wood to! All the wood needed for the shop (Given to him before I collected more)  is no more and he is nowhere to be seen! At this time I might back-up my save and see if there's a newer version of Kingdoms, and hope it restores him. I'm just worried that when I copy the back up to saves and use any new version there might be, it'll undo my town's work so far..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts