Wednesday 9 May 2012

JEFF IS ALIVE!

A small Kingdom of Animus update.






With no builder (Jeff), I tried to upgrade kingdoms to 1.2.5 but it requires modloader now, which sucks. I just couldn't get it to work properly, even with magic launcher. Every cloud though, because - even though I'm stuck in 1.2.4, when i re-installed jeff our builder has rematerialized! (From wherever he went!)


At this time I now have a cake shop, a blocks shop (As of this morning), a builders home for Jeff, and have just built another large house! I only have to build two small houses now and I can upgrade to a level #3 tier kingdom! It comes at a cost however. During this time I hired a knight and an archer, which was extremely handy for getting coins, but they both died this morning. The archer died in a horrific gravel related accident(!) and my knight, I'm not sure what happened to him, but I was pretty far down so I think he jumped down after a mob and went into lava. I have since hired two more this morning and have also found Sulphur sells quite nicely as well!




The next post will be continuing the creative post from last time, this will give me time to collect the cobble to build two small houses, then it's all the way on to tier level #3 kingdom baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts