Monday 21 May 2012

Back To Bookcases..

Still really need to update that banner!.. Next time I promise!

Still working on the enchantment room! I have finished the bookcase floor however and have doubled the size of the reed farm, in fact - this morning I doubled it again! I was getting a couple of stacks but the time you craft it into books, only getting about 14 book cases. Currently I think it's 22 - 24 per time. The progress has been steady, and has been taking loads of wood too!

As it was the last time I posted about it:


As it's been growing:



All those floor-boards are bookcases too!

I also decided to move the long, narrow, storage room. I'm not sure why, but it just wasn't sufficient and will fill quickly. I like big storage rooms anyway so I went to the end of the last log pillar at the last chest and dug a hole down, then dig several steps down, and as it's more underground, I'm not as restricted by the size. It's not fully underground, so I did come out the sides of the very bottom of the mountain, but it's a vast improvement.

Old:


All cleared out..

Steps down..





New:



Early days yet, still more lighting to sort out, and the ceiling to do. At least it's bigger with a nice floor, plenty more room for storage.

Should have the enchantment room done soon. I also went mining for more Lapis for the bathroom but didn't find much, only enough for another block, tonnes of iron as usual and about 19 gold. One of the branches led me to a cave and after exploring it for a bit I found a dungeon a skeleton dungeon! Just one problem...

WTF?

What no chests?!!! Looted the mossy cobble stone though, have about 2 stacks of it now.

More updates as they come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts