Thursday 19 May 2011

A New Home...

Following the wooden sky-bridge, I've been working on my permanent wooden home for the last few days. Already it's starting to look very nice. Firstly, let's take a look back to the original version:







Today's one, after a little terraforming to build out the top of the area of the second mountain, - is roughly the same shape. It is about half the length due to the way the world has reconfigured slightly, and doesn't go inward at an angle anymore, as seen to the right of picture 4 above. (fourth from top). But here's what I have so far:

Screen for screen match where possible:



This bed will be moved downstairs later, yes there's a downstairs this time!


We have a nice roof this time, instead of that awful dirt roof with sky-lights. It required a LOT of logs and cutting down trees. Other changes see - a better floor, a rug, a better stove/furnace wall (Integrated into a new little "work area"), a porch out the front (I really liked this idea!), and a downstairs. Unlike last time I will fill the room up with stuff, make it look nice. It kind of makes me permanently want to live here now, which means - what of the future underground home? Perhaps more of an underground town? Another significant change.

I shall keep working on this home before I move on again.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts