Tuesday 17 May 2011

Cave Splunking

Today I thoroughly explored the cave, and lit up as much as I could, Even the way down when it becomes a future underground home is going to be different. I massed alot of of coal (Which is always good), and alot of Iron, even some gold. Found just the one diamond so far. I died quite a few times but the more lit up the mine became, the more easier it was to rush back and get my stuff. I don't think I lost anything.


I've been having the odd sleep in the fort, but have had to close up the window slot each night before doing so. I'm not going to be making the walls double thick, I'll keep a permanent bed in the proper wooden house when it comes after the first sky-bridge, which I have begun. I doubt I'll sleep once I get the permanent home, I never  use beds much, I'll probably just go cave exploring during the night instead.


Before:



After:



As you can see by the last two pictures the new bridge, isn't that much different this time. The columns for lighting are integrated better this time, rather than an after-thought like originally, and it snakes round a bit more. It is also completely flat this time, no stairs in the mifddle and going across up, across, down, across. I may glam it up after my wooden house on the next mountain but I really want to get on with this permanent wood home. It'll be more of a wooden lodge this time as apposed to a large empty wooden hut as before.








Inventory:
HEALTH: 4 Hearts




FOOD
3 RAW pork chops




WEAPONS
1 Iron Sword
1 Stone Sword
4 Arrows




TOOLS
1 Iron Pickaxe
1 Wooden Pickaxe
I Iron Axe
1 Iron Spade


1 Workbench
1 Furnace
1 Clock
1 Stack Torches + 24 single torches.




STUFF
2 Stacks of Coal
1 Stack Iron + 4 Ingots
14 Gold
1 Diamond
0lose Cobblestone (All used up)
0 Smoothstone
49 Wood
0 Logs
0 Sand
8 Dirt
0 Gravel (All used up)
49 Lapis




MISC
3 Sticks
13 Flint
14 Feathers
6 Gunpowder
1 Piece Of String
8 Bones
1 Yellow Flower
6 white wool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts