Wednesday 30 March 2011

Special Project UPDATE

The week before I finished the fortifications around the wall on both sides, and on the Saturday I ended up spending hours (doing that) and building the square-ish house up. They now look like this:




I'm really pleased of the shape of the house, a simple design with steps steps in most of the rooms to go navigate between them and the different floors. It looks a lot better at least without the mound of sand/sandstone and stone out side where the old door was. (Now filled in). Need to start changing the stone/sandstone at ground level to sand, fill in that water hole and start building the ancient town!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts