Monday 7 March 2011

More Trees Vicar!

In the last few days I have finally finished the ceiling of the upstairs!


In between collecting mass stacks of wool and trying to figure out what I was going to do about skylights, given it's directly over the bio-garden, I also begun fencing around my house. I finally tried double fencing to keep mobs out, with doors various places around it for access. I have also created a small 2-strip farm in my grounds and an animal pen for spawning pigs/sheep at night. The farm is deliberately small, otherwise it's a pain to farm, a chore. It's plenty enough for continual bread.


Bio-garden looking up at the newly completed ceiling.

I decided to stick with my two-strip skylights for the upstairs ceiling over this room. It's still plenty enough light for the bio-garden. This picture isn't very flattering as I have, at the moment, dirt scaffolding for the roof:




I have also re-planted the trees around the house. They were - wherever they naturally occurred, but have now all been chopped down and replanted. Most have re-grown. I am also working on some of the rooms inside, like the office, and the kitchen:






I have chosen to go with the "Wooden stair" for the pitched roof, but the first initial lining around the outside is a bit of a chore. Once it's done though, I'm sure I'll get the rest up fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts