Friday 26 October 2012

DING CHURCH IS DONE!!!11



"Now the refurbishment is complete, they'll be noone to stop us this time!"

About 20 minutes ago I finally finished re-furnishing the church! It all came about because I found a load of gold in my precious ores chest that I had apparently been hoarding away! There was about 48 gold ore which I knew would get me 5 gold blocks, so I smelted it down, went to the church, and there were exactly 5 blocks left to do! I also changed the top of the single tower which was a mish-mash of cobble and stone-brick from the original look. It was only on the top row, sitting on top of the birch plank walls of the tower.. I chopped down a near by birch tree and changed it to birch planks to square it off, but I also wanted to give that tower a soul sand roof as well like the rest of the church. As well as bring the ends of the old church roof out by 1 - 2 blocks to give it more depth and definition.

My only regret is after completing it I realized maybe I should have just made the cross out of Glowstone?! Anyway, without further a do, here's a look back up to completion:

Ye old church.




The gloomy cobble interior, before the lighting overhaul, check out hose stone seats!
The new outside, a wall and more aesthetic grounds within the walls.






The start of a whole new change..









All that's left is the steps leading up to the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts