Tuesday 31 July 2012

Revisiting World 1 V1.1



So I revisited this world recently, (See: Here) and did a few things like adding another row to the farm allowing for pumpkins to grow now. Speaking of farms, I also did the last few blocks of the cactus farm floor and the walls so I can go some cacti:


Also with so many white sheep I finally decided to make my sheep farm full of coloured sheep, mainly because I need the grey wool to finish of the floor so I can add furniture:



I also want to finish the bathroom:


And the bedroom:


I've still got me tree farm outside the side of the house so I want to prioritize getting most of the roof done. I also want to build a portal nearer to this home, I have one already, but it's far away on mountain #3.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts