Tuesday 10 July 2012

Crossroads

I'm at a cross-roads in Minecraft.


I've given up the will to find Lapis for my 1.9.5 world, and am getting a bit bored with it to be honest. (My modern home in a mountain.) I might put that on hold for a bit. As for World #2, it's not worth making blogs about as I am making a YouTube series around it. Currently I am editing episode #3 but it's 47 minutes long! Therefore it will be split into episodes #3 and #4. I recorded episode #4 this morning (What will now be episode #5?), but eventually I noticed by headset control had flipped over on the desk. When I stopped recording I saw it had turned itself on, and muted me at some point.


I haven't even looked to see where yet. I might have to do a post-dub. :(


So I really don't know what to do yet. Not starting another world until 1.3 release on August 1st, and right now ad-fly is also being a pain. I keep getting this thing when clicking an ad-fly ling, wanting to install some sort of down-loader manager called livid. I try it but it's an arse. I think you they now want you to register with ad-fly to down-load anything? So no texture packs or mod upgrades as most people use-ad-fly. Speaking of 1.3, a lot of people are getting excited about it but meh I dunno. I suppose it's because I've been trying the snapshots.


I suppose I could continue my underground home on world#1? I did have a idea which I started on a new world (Creative) and that's creating a home in a ravine./ Should I post this? The ravine in question, is an underground one that follows from a cave, so you can't actually see it on the surface. it'd certainly be an unconventional home.


Lastly I had to cancel last Sunday's live-stream due to tiredness and some issue in that thing called "Real-life", at the moment. Might do one this Sunday however.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts