Friday 14 October 2011

The Quest - To The End!

Until today i was looking around for the portal to the end that I found in the first attempt at making this stronghold a home, but I couldn't find it. Today however I went into one of the many caves that lead of the stronghold, and saw lava drips from a ceiling, which meant it must of been it!  I had to dig my way in but it's there! I can't find an alternative route from the stairs down to it, but coming up through the floor isn't a problem as it's not far away from said stairs anyway. (I was hoping to find a corridor way round). Signs have been placed too.


i have officially named the world Strongholm. It may be a homage to Stonehold from the Yogscast that was inadvertently stuck in the back of my head, but it is a stronghold, so instead of Stoneholm - it's Strongholm!


Already, I have found somewhere near my staircase to dig out and make a living area. Once going down the flight of steps from the surface, into the stronghold, there is then another set of steps to go down , and this is where I will set up my home. So here, at last(!) are some screenshots:


On the surface entrance.

This is where the stairs go, from both directions:



Then down another flight of steps to this wide open space. (Dug out):



This area, will be my home. The gap between the two chests, (The 2nd picture of the stronghold) leads to a long corridor:


To this area:
L - R: Goes to a ravine, the farms, and on the right the unsigned door back to the main entrance to the stronghold.

The cobbled wall leading towards the drippy lava ceiling and, the End portal..

Farms:


A former jail now serves as a mushroom farm

Through the cobbled wall to the End portal..




So, the plan is: Make a diamond pick with the only 3 diamonds I have (done), mine obsidian, make a portal, to find a nether stronghold (Or whatever they are), to get blaze powder from blaze rods, to make an Ender eye, make 12 Ender eye(!) to fix the portal and travel to the End!

More progress to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts