Friday 21 October 2011

Kidnapped - by Enderman!

So StrongHolm is coming along nicely, so far I've got 3 out of the 12 Ender pearls I need to make 12 eyes of ender and travel to the End. I have however, been doing a few other things. I actually picked up my 3rd world with the house I planned in photoshop. I started making changes in 1.8, but the other day I picked it up again and started making more update changes like replacing the piston gates with proper gates and slowly I'm replacing the glass block windows with panes. I might continue to work on it and see how I can improve it, no promises though!


The last couple of night I started working solidly again on my apartment complex on world2, my former main world. I started adding kitchens to each apartment and doing the ceilings and last night I was on a mission to get ALL the glass done so the holes on the walls could be sealed up without the temporary dirt. I've also re-floored the ground floor hallway, added a postal lockers and outside, removed the initial border for what was going to be the pool and filled it in. So without further a do, here is how it currently looks:




The old former reception that looked like this:


Is now a ground floor apartment:



Other floors:



A strange thing happened to me last night however. I was about to go into a chest and I must've right-clicked with my enchanted  sword, and  um... Somehow I teleported to the End! It must be a glitch. I started to come over with fear, not because of being there, but because I had all my stuff on me. I knew the only way out was to die, and I had an enchanted diamond sword and a chest plate and leg armour that were both enchanted. I didn't want to loose all this stuff.. :-/


I took this pick right after I gave myself stuff to make a portal, because, I couldn't think of any other way out than killing myself. As it stands portals do not work in the End. So that was me screwed. I took this picture so that I could give myself back exactly what I had on me, which I wasn't happy about doing, but I don't think it's fair to lose it after being teleported by a glitch. When I got back I initially gave myself to a diamond sword thinking "Maybe it's because it was the sword was enchanted? A normal diamond sword surely wouldn't do it... would it? So I swung my sword (right click) and....


It still did it. So now I can't use a diamond sword. *Frown face* I could give myself the stuff back, which I did, but I would still lose the enchanted sword. and enchanted armor. I've not made a diamond sword since, and it is just a diamond sword because, an iron sword doesn't do it. I was a little mad at being teleported there, I wouldn't have minded if I didn't have much on me, but I was in the middle of doing work on my apartments, so naturally I had a fair bit of stuff on me.

i think I want to keep plugging away on the apartments right now and finish the ceilings (or run out of wool) and keep adding the kitchens and bathrooms to each floor. Still need to skylight the roof over the top floor apartment. (It has it's own ceiling but then their's the apartment block's log roof.) I also need to think about the surrounding back area of the apartments. I've slowly been digging up the stone and replacing it with dirt so it'll all be grassed over and look nice. Time to save this and get ready for work however..









No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts