Friday 14 December 2018

Main world D/L on Target

I have successfully completed all my mini tasks that I need to ahead of the next world download, I've even altered some more roofs around the main home and am currently onto extras - and then some!

One such task, noted on the very last page of my book and quill was something that had been bothering me for a little while. That is the built up land underneath the coca bean farm, Originally there was an awful log building here years ago when there was a pumpkin farm, but when coca beans came about it was moved and so was the build - replaced with the farm we have today. The original objective was, "To come with a better design for around the coca bean farm". I then thought however when it came to it, that I never use the farm for dye or cookies, so I decided to move it to the underground farm with the other food farms. I found a space, but now the old place is quite bare! For now I have terraformed it a bit to make it more natural again, removing steps, and railings.

Some months ago I had cleared an ugly chunk error wall from the coast by Mount DOOOooom. and found a skeleton dungeon in the process. I had converted it to a grinder and build a tunnel to it directly from DOOOooom's 4th corner tower (The one built a year later than all the rest.) So far I had only created a rib cage like decoration for the tunnel, but now I am adding the meat!


The basic tunnel with rib cage before work.
Over time I will be adding lots of other blocks like red concrete, red terracotta, possibly nether wart blocks and maybe even netherbrick fence posts. I still have a roof to do at the chunk plaza, but I have replaced all the original oak trapdoor "Window shutters" with birch ones so it looks nicer.

At the moment I am looking to release the next download on the 21st December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts