Monday 10 December 2018

AllBases "Roofing Report"

Live from the scene!

Resource pack & Shaders: Conquest.

So after constant trips to a 1.13 chunk to get Diorite, after all this is a very old world; and cutting down both giant spruce trees and Dark Oak trees - I can finally say the roof is done!


From the front.

Coming out of the cave from my portal, this is a welcome sight upon returning home.
As I built the structure of the roof up, I also pushed the chests of storage stuff in the attic back against the framework. I now have a lot more room up there especially in the middle of the floor.

(Previously):


After:



I think I have just about replaced every oak timber inside with spruce or dark oak as well, all exterior torches are mounted on dark oak fence posts also.

Extra screenshots:





Nice view on the opposite side to the one with the bridge.

Over-looking my original beach spawn point where the tiki torches are.

At a bit of a loss as to what to do now though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts