Saturday 25 August 2012

Diamonds, Death & A New Home!


Days #3 - #6/7
Well, I've explored a lot of the cave my branch mine led to, underneath my survival island. I've found Gold, plenty of Iron, Diamonds - enough for a complete set of tools! Then I found mob after mob, after mob and fought to stay alive and keep my stuff. I also found plenty of Lapis. Many times I died and had to keep going back down to regather my items, sometimes only just managing to do it within the 5 minute time. 



I know, I know! It was foolish to attempt it right next to the lava!...

I had to though, 13 diamonds in total = totally worth it.
It came to one point however, when I was very low on health with an army of skeletons surrounding me, that I had to block myself in with my work-bench and furnace! I really really didn't want to lose all my stuff as I was getting more and more lost, especially not my diamonds! I also found a ravine but it was nothing special, not even a proper ravine more like a half-ravine, not very long length wise. I have also begun to make myself a small home:





I'm also considering having another go at hardcore with a number of goals and to reach and travel to, the end! Work on the new look dinning room on world#2 is progressing well, more and more walls have their red wool tops and I've finished clearing the space for the kitchen and laid the floor!

2 comments:

  1. I found this blog up in Safari, had completely forgotten about it. I'd like to try this out, what's the seed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe! The seed for this world is: -1248213704045297503

    ReplyDelete

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts