Sunday 17 June 2012

Livestreaming

I know not posted much lately but in the last week I've actually been off work on holiday leave and so have been streaming on Twitch.tv. If you want to look me up, just look for leangreen76 - my name there and pretty much everywhere, and give me a follow!

I made about three videos for YouTube showing some of my worlds, before I just showed World#2 but that was a year ago with a slideshow of pictures. Now I have a microphone I can do commentary, so that's what I've been doing. So far I have made videos of Worlds #1, #2 and #3. I might be uploading video #2 to YouTube today as I want to do an very small update video post as I've done some small changes to World#2 since that video. I also started a hotel using one of the latest patches at the time. This came about because I was talking about how the apartments in world#2 was originally meant to be a hotel but the ground size was too small to do that so I scaled down the idea to an apartment block. So this thought from recording that video led to me starting the hotel in the new snapshot.

I want to thank everyone that came and watched! I am new to this and it's not something I'm used to, it can make me nervous - putting myself, even just my voice out there as I don't have a great speaking voice. However, I gained another 4 followers, so thank-you very much!


Twitch.tv: http://www.twitch.tv/leangreen76/b/321082296


YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/leangreen76

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts