Wednesday 22 January 2014

The Journey Continues...

That's right, welovetomine is coming back!

I tried to live without it, I really did; but after three months - I miss it! I miss writing about my adventures, my updates to my main world, my new plans, old plans... I have a fair bit to tell, especially with my main world, I have started a new 2014 (Latest snapshots) base and of course there's all those old projects to get back to World1 - underground home, AllBases home conversion, the stronghold home, the ravine home - haven't done much on that last one in ages!

As far as this blog goes, due to all the past SPAM, only members of this blog can now post, anyone signing up just to spam the free minecraft gift card comments will be immediatly removed.

The next post will be in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts