Friday 25 October 2013

The Last welovetomine Post

It is with great regret that I announce that I've decided to end the blog.

It's been fun for the past three years charting the progress of my worlds, seeing how they've changed, however, I'm just not getting anything out of it anymore. With all the freeminecraft spam, despite moderating the posts, I'm just not getting the buzz out of it any more. Don't worry though, I'll just be playing Minecraft itself just as much! I shall be posting instead at the old official forum, but in bite-size managable chunks. So what does this mean for the posts? Well, there are boards for all the main worlds, threads for others, so if I need to update and mention a few things in a few different worlds, it will be spread across the forum in their relevant board/thread. This also means it'll help keep a regular active-ness to the site.

I want to say a big thank-you to all 28 members that sign up to read my scribbles, babbles, and what not, and yes those first ten will stay on my little notice board in my main world! Hell, I might just put all your names on their now! Alas it is time to close the doors, put things away in the chest and blow out the last torch on the walls of this here blog. Feel free to visit me from time to time at the forum if you so wish. Until then keep mining, exlporing, building and adventuring!

Happy minecrafting!

leangreen76 aka Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts