Tuesday 11 September 2012

The Three C's!: Coca Beans, Clay and Carrots!!

So lately I decided to turn on LAN mode on my world #2. I did this because, although I have a jungle tree farm I have no coca beans! *sad face. When you have an old Alpha world like mine, not only do you have to travel an extremely long way to find a new chunk with each version, but you have to travel an INSANE distance! So I turned on LAN so I could travel there and sure enough after a very long while I found a new jungle biome complete with coca beans. I picked about a stack of coca beans and when I got back, not only did I make cookies, I also dyed two white sheep for infinite brown wool and replanted some of the coca beans on my jungle trees for infinite coca!

Now if only I could just get a carrot and a potato from a zombie...

After crafting and filling up a diary, I made a new book for co-ordinates, so whilst at the jungle I took a screenshot of the co-ordinates so I could get back their easily, and return I did. Upon my return I went clay hunting and came back with about a dozen (maybe) stacks of clay blobs. I have built some stairs leading up from the extension off the front room, (formerly the mushroom farm) that now leads right up to the back lounge, a new route up to this room instead of via the bedroom! The first stairway down from the back lounge however, is clay blocks, hence all clay needed. It also means I can finish the outside walls of the bedroom converting it from cobblestone to brick.




As well as this, as mentioned in my latest video, an update video I cover the new entrance to the V.I.P. room as well as modernizing the decoration inside that room as well. Also talk about my fail attempts at recording a nether episode, I did get plenty of soul sand however for the lower half of the dinning room walls and plenty of Glowstone. All the walls are done, most of the lighting in the great dinning room re-decoration, as well as a great deal of progress on the new kitchen.

After a week, maybe two I still haven't got a potato or carrot of a zombie, but when I was looking for something else to do I decided to upgrade the doggy kennel, I never got that far. As I cleared my inventory I found I did have a carrot! The painterly [texture pack] website hasn't updated yet, so there's no texture for it right now. It doesn't even show as the default look just a blanks gap where a carrot (and item frames) should be. So I must of had it a little while and not even have noticed! I set about changing my farm, the old mushroom farms (Below the wheat farm outside) has been terra-formed  into the new farm for carrots (3 rows) and potatoes (5 rows.) A new secret door on the back wall facing the stairs you come down, now leads to the new mushroom farm.







3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts